Trevor Carson and Peter Kyung entered the legal profession sharing the same core principles for client representation – dedication, integrity, honesty, determination, understanding, and perseverance. On these foundations, Trevor and Peter started Carson & Kyung, A Law Corporation.
The Sacramento attorneys at Carson & Kyung apply creativity, skill, and technology to effectively represent clients in the areas of bankruptcy, business, immigration, and personal injury. Our legal team strives to provide efficient and economical solutions while being attentive, informative, and sensitive to our clients’ needs throughout their legal process. Our Sacramento lawyers are detail-oriented and treat each case as if they are dealing with their own matters. Importantly, we constantly aim to maintain a close relationship with clients. By discussing client objectives and identifying the most advantageous course of action, we will strive to meet your personal and legal needs.
Client Reviews and Testimonials
- After my initial meeting with Peter Kyung, I knew my naturalization case would be in good hands. Carson & Kyung are a dynamic team of trustworthy, savvy and customer service oriented legal professionals. Working with Peter has been seamless and his approach very easy going. As a busy professional, Peter has worked with my schedule to make the process as painless as possible. Five stars for a dynamic, hands on and customer oriented team!
- Peter and Trevor are some of the best attorneys I know in the business. I had no idea how good they were until my father had mentioned we work through them on putting together our LLC for our company. We have had several meetings with them and worked on the paperwork from start to finish and everything we had questions about got answered; they even gave us some great tips on how to fill out the meeting minutes documentation. Everything went smooth and we got our company formed in no time with Peter and Trevor.
Both of these gentlemen are very knowledgeable and informative and have a variety of skills useful for anyone needing a great attorney. They give great advice and are a great help when needed. Not only are they very pleasant and easy to talk with, the other members in the office are too. I would highly recommend anyone to them and will continue to work with them for all things legal.
- I came to Peter after being taken for a fool by an attorney. I was seeking help and information regarding immigration. He kindly took the time to review my INCOMPLETE paper work that the other attorneys fail to successfully complete with accurate information . With the time I spent with Peter he help me understand and provided me with more detailed information , then my previous attorney . I was really upset regarding my situation, but felt comfort and encouragement threw Peter to complete my forms and to not give up so fast, just because of one bad attorney . I highly recommend Peter to any body out there that wants things done right and have that comfort,in any immigration issue thank you very much Peter wish you the best .!!!
- Calm, cool, collective. The fellas at Carson & Kyung are a class act. As a small business owner faced with an ex-business partnership gone wrong, these lawyers helped me by listening, and giving me feedback in layman's terms I could understand. Moving forward these professionals emailed me the letter so that I could look it over and concur before submitting to the opposing party. In my case my feedback helped, and a little can go a long way when dealing with these scenarios. Peter and Trevor were the first lawyers I've hired and though my case was most likely much more simple compared to others, I never felt left in the cold or ignored. I will add one more thing that sometimes gets ignored or misplaced. There is something to be said about young, well educated, eager to help lawyers are in with the current times. No rust found here. GOOD LUCK!
- I am indebted to the attorneys at Carson and Kyung for their outstanding litigation skills.
I was facing some pretty grim charges with consequences that would have been extremely difficult to burden. Trevor Carson and Peter Kyung took the time to hear my story and assured me that they would negotiate everything to the best of their abilities and get my penalties reduced to a more bearable outcome. They laid out all the possible outcomes and their counter arguments for all the allegations the court was making against me.
Once the court date came, the case went quickly and the outcome was good. My worst fears did not come true and they were able to negotiate a very reasonable fine and community service.
I am thoroughly satisfied with the service I received and I will keep Carson and Kyung in my contacts for any future legal assistance or advice.
Thank you again Trevor and Peter