Rancho Cordova Immigration Law Attorneys
Our Rancho Cordova immigration attorneys provide effective solutions for all aspects of U.S. immigration and nationality services for our clients, including those listed below. Meet with our immigration attorneys and law firm staff to identify and strategically reach your immigration-related goals. Our Rancho Cordova immigration law attorneys will help you avoid having to struggle with complicated laws alone.
The immigration lawyers at the law firm Carson & Kyung have a fantastic reputation amongst the community and a great track record of successful applications. Check out our reviews on Yelp and Google! If you have a consultation with an attorney at Carson & Kyung, you’ll leave happy because our immigration attorneys are knowledgeable and, importantly, honest. Contact Rancho Cordova’s immigration attorneys today to set up a consultation or browse the many categories of immigration law listed below. Don’t forget to check out our immigration law blog.
- Family-Member Immigration
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Fiance and Spouse Visas
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), Victims of Crime (U-Visa), and Victims of Human Trafficking (T-Visa)
- Asylum/Refugee Status
- Visitors for Business (B-1) or Pleasure (B-2), & Visa Waiver Program
- Academic (F-1) or Vocational (M-1) Student Visas
- Deportation Defense & Bond Hearings
- Criminal Charges & Immigration
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601/I-212)
- Administrative Appeals Office, US 9th Circuit Court, & Board of Immigration Appeals
- Writ of Mandamus, 1447(b), Habeas Corpus, & Declaratory Relief Petitions
- Deferred Action Policy
Not able to meet our immigration lawyers in Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, or Berkeley? Don’t worry! We can offer our services “virtually.” We communicate with clients by email, Google Hangout, Skype, telephone, and every other medium you can imagine! We were able to provide legal services to clients all around the world that we never met in person, including Dubai, Germany, China, Brazil, Russia, and many more. Simply put, don’t worry about distance or ability to meet in person, our immigration attorneys can work something out.