Janden Ogsaen is the Bankruptcy Department Manager. Janden has been a Bankruptcy Paralegal for over six years, working on both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. Utilizing his experience, he has assisted hundreds of clients through the bankruptcy process. Janden feels that “Bankruptcy is a tool to assist homeowners and those who are neck-deep in debt. It is a way to help those who are struggling against insurmountable odds, to fight back against the large banks and creditors who will not even attempt to help their own distressed clients. I know that when a client comes to us for help, we can make a very real difference in their lives.”
Janden is currently on his fourth and final year at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, and hopes to begin assisting clients as an attorney shortly.
In his spare time, Janden enjoys re-building his own computers, is an avid car enthusiast, and enjoys a nice pale ale.
Bankruptcy / Certified Law Clerk at United Law Center
January 2011 – Present
- Administration of Ch 7 & Ch 13 cases;
- Overhauled intake & administration process of bankruptcy cases;
- Lead conversion from paper-based to paper-less environment;
- Increased % of confirmed Ch 13’s (Pre-hire 0%; Post-hire 100%) over 6 month period;
- Increased overall efficiency & use of firm resources, expediency in administration of cases, and quality of customer service in the Bankruptcy Dept.
Independent Contractor – Ch. 7 & 13 Petitions & Motions
September 2010 – Present
- Preparation of Ch. 7 & 13 BK Petitions;
- Preparation of Bankruptcy related motion work; and,
- Legal Research.
Loan Modifications Manager at Attorney Debt Solutions
March 2009 – March 2010
- Headed department;
- Instituted cross-training of personnel;
- Re-organized & streamlined department leading to a 67% increase in productivity; and,
- Recommendations that were implemented lead to a revenue increase of 25% & reduced department losses by more than 60%.
Law Clerk / Case Manager at Attorney Debt Solutions
May 2007 – March 2010
- Bankruptcy Petition Preparation;
- Ch. 7 Case Manager;
- Preparation, Research and Filing of Motions and other Pleadings;
- Supervised the ‘Debtor Education’ and ‘Reaffirmation Agreement’ Depts.; and,
- Assisted with other day-to-day office duties.
Law Clerk at Bankruptcy Law Group, PC.
2007 – 2010
J.D. McGeorge School of Law, Expected 2012
B.A. History, La Sierra University, Riverside, 2006