Lawyer Oscar Rojas-Fuentes
Associate Immigration Attorney Oscar Rojas-Fuentes is here to professionally and dynamically represent any client at Carson and Kyung. Oscar has several years of experience working with immigration clients on a wide array of issues including humanitarian relief, removal defense, family-based visas, waivers, employment-based petitions, seeking relief for victims of crime and more. His pursuit for a law licensed was motivated by a need to help immigrants from around the globe seek better opportunities anywhere they go. Coming from a family who immigrated to this country, inspired him to assist others in their pursuit for immigration benefits.
Oscar is professionally proficient in both English and Spanish and has been working with diverse and underserved communities for several years. Oscar has held various leadership roles throughout his education including being Associated Student Body President of his high school, President of the Interfraternity Council in college, Treasurer and Philanthropic chair of his fraternity chapter, and President of the Immigration Law Society at Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Oscar is now part of the Immigration law practice at Carson & Kyung. Oscar is here to help our clients thrive and succeed in their immigration cases. Oscar’s practice focuses on getting results in a wide array of immigration issues including, but not limited to: Removal Defense, Humanitarian Relief, U-Visa, VAWA, Family-Based petitions, Naturalization, Waivers, Employment-Based petitions, Visas for extraordinary abilities and more. He is inspired to seek the best path to success for his clients and is tenacious in preparing, examining, and making sure the best remedies are sought.
Learn more about the immigration services provided by Oscar.
Admitted to Practice
• All State Courts of Iowa
• United States District Court, Southern District of Iowa
• Executive Office for Immigration Review
• President, Immigration Law Society
• Vice-President, Immigration Law Society
• Member, San Diego County Bar Association
• Major: Government
• Member, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (M.E.Ch.A)
• Member, Sigma Chi Fraternity
• President, Interfraternity Council
• Treasurer, Interfraternity Council
• Public Relations Chair, M.E.Ch.A
• Recruitment Chair, Sigma Chi
• Treasurer, Sigma Chi
• Philanthropic Chair, Sigma Chi
• Professionally Proficient in Spanish